- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Bellino Superfino Arborio (Enriched Wide Grain Rice)
- 3 tbsp. Bellino Extra Virgin Olive Oil or butter
- 1 medium onion (chopped fine)
- 3 cans (13 oz.) Cento Chicken Broth
- Cento Parmesan Cheese
- 1 lb. large cleaned shrimp
- 1 medium onion (sliced thin)
- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- Fresh parsley leaves
- Sauté the chopped onion in a casserole pan with 2 tbsp. Bellino Extra Virgin Olive Oil or butter until brown. Add rice with 3 cans Cento Chicken Broth.
- When rice begins to boil, add salt.
- Stir continually, slowly adding the rest of the broth. Maintain a slow boil for 20 minutes.
- When the rice is cooked, add the rest of the oil or butter and cheese.
- Keep warm
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add sliced onions, stir and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes each side.
- Remove from pan and stir into rice.
- Serve with parmesan sprinkled over it and garnish with parsley.
- Serve warm.
- Serves four
NotesThis is on the back of the box of Bellino Arborio Rice
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More