- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Bellino Superfino Arborio (Enriched Wide Grain Rice)
- 3 tbsp. Bellino Extra Virgin Olive Oil or butter
- 1 medium onion (chopped fine)
- 3 cans (13 oz.) Cento Chicken Broth
- Cento Parmesan Cheese
- 1 lb. large cleaned shrimp
- 1 medium onion (sliced thin)
- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- Fresh parsley leaves
- Sauté the chopped onion in a casserole pan with 2 tbsp. Bellino Extra Virgin Olive Oil or butter until brown. Add rice with 3 cans Cento Chicken Broth.
- When rice begins to boil, add salt.
- Stir continually, slowly adding the rest of the broth. Maintain a slow boil for 20 minutes.
- When the rice is cooked, add the rest of the oil or butter and cheese.
- Keep warm
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add sliced onions, stir and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes each side.
- Remove from pan and stir into rice.
- Serve with parmesan sprinkled over it and garnish with parsley.
- Serve warm.
- Serves four
NotesThis is on the back of the box of Bellino Arborio Rice
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Naked MacaronSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More