- 1 lb. Bellino Superfino Arborio (Enriched Wide Grain Rice)
- 3 tbsp. Bellino Extra Virgin Olive Oil or butter
- 1 medium onion (chopped fine)
- 3 cans (13 oz.) Cento Chicken Broth
- Cento Parmesan Cheese
- 1 lb. large cleaned shrimp
- 1 medium onion (sliced thin)
- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- Fresh parsley leaves
Sauté the chopped onion in a casserole pan with 2 tbsp. Bellino Extra Virgin Olive Oil or butter until brown. Add rice with 3 cans Cento Chicken Broth.
When rice begins to boil, add salt.
Stir continually, slowly adding the rest of the broth. Maintain a slow boil for 20 minutes.
When the rice is cooked, add the rest of the oil or butter and cheese.
In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add sliced onions, stir and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes each side.
Remove from pan and stir into rice.
Serve with parmesan sprinkled over it and garnish with parsley.