- 1 pound shrimp, poached, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 6 cups baby bok choy, chopped
- for the dressing:
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Toss salad ingredients, except for bok choy, in a medium bowl.
In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients and then fold into the shrimp mixture.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Serve over a bed of bok choy.
Soothing summer supper. This chilled salad is perfect on those scorching summer days when you'd rather not heat up your kitchen.
No Reviews at this time.