- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound shrimp, poached, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 6 cups baby bok choy, chopped
- for the dressing:
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Toss salad ingredients, except for bok choy, in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients and then fold into the shrimp mixture.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve over a bed of bok choy.
NotesSoothing summer supper. This chilled salad is perfect on those scorching summer days when you'd rather not heat up your kitchen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MetroCooking DC 2013
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More