- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 to 1 pound medium shrimp
- 1/4 to 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise plus more to taste
- salt, pepper, lemon juice to taste
- Bring 1 quart water to a boil.
- Add shrimp and boil 3 minutes or until pink.
- Drain shrimp and rinse under cold water until cool to the touch.
- Peel shrimp and chop (I chop them finely).
- Add garlic powder, dill weed and mayonnaise, mix well.
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste, mix well.
- Add more mayonnaise if desired.
- Use in sandwiches or put one or two scoops on top of salad greens.
NotesOur family has a vacation home at the beach so my freezer stays well stocked with shrimp, crabmeat and other seafood. I love making this for lunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Special SmoothiesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More