- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces shrimp (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed (up to 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 quart torn salad greens
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1. Combine shrimp, onion, salad dressing and dill weed. Marinate, refrigerated, 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 2. Toss greens and water chestnuts in salad bowl. Spoon shrimp into center of greens. Toss just before serving.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More