- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces shrimp (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed (up to 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 quart torn salad greens
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1. Combine shrimp, onion, salad dressing and dill weed. Marinate, refrigerated, 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 2. Toss greens and water chestnuts in salad bowl. Spoon shrimp into center of greens. Toss just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More