- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds medium raw shrimp, shelled, deveined, with tails
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More