- Cooking Time: 20MIN
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb Linguine
- 1lb #26 Shrimps, cleaned
- 1 stick Butter, plus add'l 2tblsps
- 4-5 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/3 bottle Chardonnay
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 1/4tsp Old Bay
- 1/3c (or so) Flat-leaf Parsley, chopped
- Grated Pecorino
- Cook linguine in boiling water.
- While the pasta cooks, melt 1 stick butter in large sauté pan. When bubbly, add shrimps, garlic and seasonings (salt, pepper & Old Bay). Sauté 1-2min; add wine. Cook til shrimps are done, then remove shrimps from pan and set aside. Turn heat to high and reduce sauce 5-7min. Turn off heat, finish with remaining butter, stirring til melted. Add shrimps back to pan and stir well to coat.
- Drain linguine and return to pot. Pour shrimps and sauce over pasta, add parsley and toss well. Garnish with cheese to serve!
NotesIF this were any easier, it'd jump right into your mouth when you got hungry for it!!!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Jean’s Recipe File
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More