- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and rinsed
- ¼ c. minced fresh parsley leaves
- 2 T. juice from 1 lemon
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Heat oil and garlic in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until garlic begins to sizzle. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until fragrant and pale gold, about 2 minutes. Add shrimp, increase heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 7 minutes. Be careful not to overcook or the shrimp will become tough. Off heat, stir in parsley, lemon juice, and salt and cayenne pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- Serving suggestions – serve with rice, pasta, or bread (it’s great with a crusty bread to soak up the juices off the plate).
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Short & SweetSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More