- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Garlic &Herb Salad Dressing mix
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 lb. raw shrimp,peeled & deveined
- Mix salad dressing mix, lemon juice, 2 Tbsp of oil, parsley, garlic, and pepper until well blended - set aside.
- HEAT remaining 2 Tbsp oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion: cook and stir until tender but not brown.
- Add shrimp, cook 3 minutes or until shrim turn pink, stirring occasionally.
- Do do not overcook shrimp or they will be tough!
- Stir in dressing mixture.
- BOIL on medium heat for 1 minute.
- Serve over hot rice or pasta.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More