- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Garlic &Herb Salad Dressing mix
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 lb. raw shrimp,peeled & deveined
- Mix salad dressing mix, lemon juice, 2 Tbsp of oil, parsley, garlic, and pepper until well blended - set aside.
- HEAT remaining 2 Tbsp oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion: cook and stir until tender but not brown.
- Add shrimp, cook 3 minutes or until shrim turn pink, stirring occasionally.
- Do do not overcook shrimp or they will be tough!
- Stir in dressing mixture.
- BOIL on medium heat for 1 minute.
- Serve over hot rice or pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More