- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans shrimp, rinsed and drained (4 1/4 ounces each)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- crackers (assorted)
- Finely chop the shrimp; place in a bowl.
- Stir in the next six ingredients until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More