- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans shrimp, rinsed and drained (4 1/4 ounces each)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- crackers (assorted)
- Finely chop the shrimp; place in a bowl.
- Stir in the next six ingredients until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More