- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-oz. pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1 4-1/2 oz. can tiny cocktail shrimp, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 Cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine cream cheese and salad dressing, mixing until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover; chill.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More