- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-oz. pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1 4-1/2 oz. can tiny cocktail shrimp, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 Cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine cream cheese and salad dressing, mixing until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover; chill.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More