- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-oz. pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1 4-1/2 oz. can tiny cocktail shrimp, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 Cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine cream cheese and salad dressing, mixing until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover; chill.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More