- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 35
- 1 lb . peeled shrimp tails
- 8 large. bell peppers
- 2 Militon (peeled & chopped)
- 1 lb. yellow squash (chopped)
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 3 tomatoes (seeded & chopped)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup tasso (chopped)
- 1-1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan (grated)
- Cut 1/3 top off bell pepper.
- Boil bell pepper in enough water to cover for 6 minutes. Remove,
- drain & plunge in ice water.
- Drain again set aside Saute mirliton & the 6 other
- ingredients in olive oil over medium heat . cook 8 mins. Stir
- in crumbs, Tony's.
- Spoon in shell ,
- sprinkle w/cheese put top on & bake @ 350 deg. 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Austin Personal Training Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More