- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 35
- 1 lb . peeled shrimp tails
- 8 large. bell peppers
- 2 Militon (peeled & chopped)
- 1 lb. yellow squash (chopped)
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 3 tomatoes (seeded & chopped)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup tasso (chopped)
- 1-1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan (grated)
- Cut 1/3 top off bell pepper.
- Boil bell pepper in enough water to cover for 6 minutes. Remove,
- drain & plunge in ice water.
- Drain again set aside Saute mirliton & the 6 other
- ingredients in olive oil over medium heat . cook 8 mins. Stir
- in crumbs, Tony's.
- Spoon in shell ,
- sprinkle w/cheese put top on & bake @ 350 deg. 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More