- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 1lb. shelled, deveined large shrimp 16-20
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 avocado
- 3/4 cup crushed blue non salted tortilla chips
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 cups watermelon chunks
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Prepare grill for direct grilling on medium heat.
- Grill corn 8-10 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Grill zucchini 6-8 minutes or until lightly charred and tender, turning over once hallway through.
- Grill shrimp 2-4 minutes or until opaque throughout, turning over once halfway through cooking.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, pepper sauce, cumin, and coriander.
- Cut kernels off ears of corn.
- Arrange zucchini and avocado on platter.
- Top with corn, shrimp and watermelon.
- Salad can be made ahead to this point and refrigerated, covered, up to 4 hours.
- To serve, sprinkle with corn chip crumbs and drizzle with dressing.
- Top with cilantro.
NotesTry this fresh and healthy summer grill recipe at your next party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More