- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 1lb. shelled, deveined large shrimp 16-20
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 avocado
- 3/4 cup crushed blue non salted tortilla chips
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 cups watermelon chunks
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Prepare grill for direct grilling on medium heat.
- Grill corn 8-10 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Grill zucchini 6-8 minutes or until lightly charred and tender, turning over once hallway through.
- Grill shrimp 2-4 minutes or until opaque throughout, turning over once halfway through cooking.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, pepper sauce, cumin, and coriander.
- Cut kernels off ears of corn.
- Arrange zucchini and avocado on platter.
- Top with corn, shrimp and watermelon.
- Salad can be made ahead to this point and refrigerated, covered, up to 4 hours.
- To serve, sprinkle with corn chip crumbs and drizzle with dressing.
- Top with cilantro.
NotesTry this fresh and healthy summer grill recipe at your next party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Get Cookin'See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More