- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI made this on the fly one night when I had no idea what to make for dinner. I had some odds and ends of ingredients from a couple of different meals and I threw this together. My husband made me write it down.
As written this only feeds two people, obviously double or triple as needed.
FYI, I am terrible about measuring as I just go by instinct, so I hope my "guesstimates" below are in the ballpark:
- about 14 large shrimp, cut into thirds
- Juice from one Lime
- 1/2 -1 tsp cumin
- olive oil (about 1 TBSP)
- grape tomatoes (about a cup and a half)
- flour tortillas
- Slaw topping (optional):
- cabbage, finely sliced red onion and lime juice
- cilantro cream drizzle:
- about 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 cup sour cream
- lime juice from one lime
- Marinate first five ingredients for about 10 minutes and then saute with tomatoes until cooked.
- fill flour tortillas with shrimp mixture, top with slaw and cilantro cream drizzle. This is also nice with avocado on top if you wish.