- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- about 14 large shrimp, cut into thirds
- Juice from one Lime
- 1/2 -1 tsp cumin
- olive oil (about 1 TBSP)
- grape tomatoes (about a cup and a half)
- flour tortillas
- Slaw topping (optional):
- cabbage, finely sliced red onion and lime juice
- cilantro cream drizzle:
- about 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 cup sour cream
- lime juice from one lime
- Marinate first five ingredients for about 10 minutes and then saute with tomatoes until cooked.
- fill flour tortillas with shrimp mixture, top with slaw and cilantro cream drizzle. This is also nice with avocado on top if you wish.
NotesI made this on the fly one night when I had no idea what to make for dinner. I had some odds and ends of ingredients from a couple of different meals and I threw this together. My husband made me write it down.
As written this only feeds two people, obviously double or triple as needed.
FYI, I am terrible about measuring as I just go by instinct, so I hope my "guesstimates" below are in the ballpark:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Naked Macaron
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More