- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp, deveined and rinsed
- Cooking spray
- 8 (6-inch) white corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- To prepare tacos, combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over the shrimp.
- Heat a sauce pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes, until heated through.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide shrimp evenly among tortillas; top each with 1/4 cup romaine and 1 tablespoon crema.
- Recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More