- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp, deveined and rinsed
- Cooking spray
- 8 (6-inch) white corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- To prepare tacos, combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over the shrimp.
- Heat a sauce pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes, until heated through.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide shrimp evenly among tortillas; top each with 1/4 cup romaine and 1 tablespoon crema.
- Recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More