- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz frozen, cooked salad shrimp
- 1 oz crab boil
- 2 (12 oz.) cans flaky biscuits
- Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 c. Hellman's mayo
- 2/3 shredded Swiss cheese
- 2/3 freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce (use more if you like it spicy)
- Cook shrimp as directed on the crab boil package.
- Split each biscuit into 3 pieces in their natural layers. The flaky biscuits pull apart easily.
- Spray muffin tins lightly with cooking spray.
- Press dough into lightly greased mini muffin pan.
- Mix shrimp, mayo, cheeses, Worcestershire and Tabasco.
- Fill each of these pastries with the mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
NotesI got this from a blog, but can't for the life of me remember which one. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Summertime SippersSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More