- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 40
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- 8 oz. cream cheese, beaten till smooth
- 8 oz. cooked shrimp, finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 Tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 20 slices brown bread
- Mix cream cheese, shrimp, chives, salt and pepper
- In a seperate bowl, cream butter, lemon juice and parsley
- Spread butter mixture on 10 slices of bread.
- Follow by a layer or cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining slices.
- Cut off crust and then into 4 triangles
NotesThis is a great recipe to serve at High Tea.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More