- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 pieces medium size shrimp, cleaned and no tails
- 1 large zucchini, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small onion, cut into chunks
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 Tbls. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbls. minced garlic ( I use the minced garlic in the jar)
- Garlic salt & cracked black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in pan and add garlic, Saute 3-4 minutes over medium heat. Add shrimp and saute with garlic 7-8 minutes. Add veggies, garlic salt and cracked black pepper and saute another 7-8 minutes, turning up the heat for the last 4 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is just something I came up with! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
MidLife Road Trip's
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More