- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 TB. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 2 TB. olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 4 oz. hot jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno, chopped
- 4 large flour wraps (or flour tortillas)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TB. sour cream
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. adobo sauce
- To make sauce, combine ingredients in small bowl until smooth.
- Combine salt, pepper, cumin, paprika and cayenne. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
- Add shrimp and saute until cooked through, about two minutes.
- Remove from heat and squeeze lime over shrimp.
- Evenly distribute lettuce, tomato, cheese and jalapenos over the bottom third portion of each of the four wraps.
- Divide shrimp over the other ingredients on the wraps. Drizzle with desired amount of sauce.
- For each wrap, fold in sides and roll up from the bottom.
- Slice in two and serve
NotesThese are spicy hot!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More