- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 TB. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 2 TB. olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 4 oz. hot jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno, chopped
- 4 large flour wraps (or flour tortillas)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TB. sour cream
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. adobo sauce
- To make sauce, combine ingredients in small bowl until smooth.
- Combine salt, pepper, cumin, paprika and cayenne. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
- Add shrimp and saute until cooked through, about two minutes.
- Remove from heat and squeeze lime over shrimp.
- Evenly distribute lettuce, tomato, cheese and jalapenos over the bottom third portion of each of the four wraps.
- Divide shrimp over the other ingredients on the wraps. Drizzle with desired amount of sauce.
- For each wrap, fold in sides and roll up from the bottom.
- Slice in two and serve
NotesThese are spicy hot!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Babette's Test Kitchen
A Falcon FeastSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More