- Servings: 4
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 TB. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 2 TB. olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 4 oz. hot jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno, chopped
- 4 large flour wraps (or flour tortillas)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TB. sour cream
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. adobo sauce
To make sauce, combine ingredients in small bowl until smooth.
Combine salt, pepper, cumin, paprika and cayenne. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
Add shrimp and saute until cooked through, about two minutes.
Remove from heat and squeeze lime over shrimp.
Evenly distribute lettuce, tomato, cheese and jalapenos over the bottom third portion of each of the four wraps.
Divide shrimp over the other ingredients on the wraps. Drizzle with desired amount of sauce.
For each wrap, fold in sides and roll up from the bottom.
Slice in two and serve