- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 2 Tbls. flax seed
- 2 cups shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbls. chili sauce or hot sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh salsa, or diced tomato
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- In a large saute pan, heat a small amount of oil.
- Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add asparagus and cook 5 minutes, or until just tender.
- Add shrimp and cook until heated through.
- Season with garlic, salt and pepper, and fold in rice and flax seed.
- Add hot sauce and salsa. Cook until heated through and serve immediately with cheese sprinkled over top.
NotesPerfect for one of those nights when you forget to defrost anything for dinner!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
GAES PTO Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More