- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 2 Tbls. flax seed
- 2 cups shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbls. chili sauce or hot sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh salsa, or diced tomato
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- In a large saute pan, heat a small amount of oil.
- Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add asparagus and cook 5 minutes, or until just tender.
- Add shrimp and cook until heated through.
- Season with garlic, salt and pepper, and fold in rice and flax seed.
- Add hot sauce and salsa. Cook until heated through and serve immediately with cheese sprinkled over top.
NotesPerfect for one of those nights when you forget to defrost anything for dinner!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
The Social CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More