- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 2 Tbls. flax seed
- 2 cups shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbls. chili sauce or hot sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh salsa, or diced tomato
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- In a large saute pan, heat a small amount of oil.
- Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add asparagus and cook 5 minutes, or until just tender.
- Add shrimp and cook until heated through.
- Season with garlic, salt and pepper, and fold in rice and flax seed.
- Add hot sauce and salsa. Cook until heated through and serve immediately with cheese sprinkled over top.
NotesPerfect for one of those nights when you forget to defrost anything for dinner!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More