- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 pound crabmeat, cooked
- 1/2 pound shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Saute onion in butter. Add flour and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in milk and cook until sauce thickens.
- Stir in crabmeat, shrimp, parsley, and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cook until cheese melts.
- Pour into buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese then with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
NotesI received this from Chef2Chef last year in a news letter. Since then I have served it on nourmous occasions and have always gotten rave reviews on it. It makes a great dish for guests as well as the family.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More