- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 20-30
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp meat
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups mango salsa
- 1 bag corn chips
- Mango Salsa:
- 3 large mango's, peeled and cut into ¼ inch squares
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 5 limes, juiced
- 1½ tbsp. Asian hot sauce
- 2 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1½tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. Fresh ginger, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan, add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn light orange.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the mango's, red onions, jalapenos, cilantro and ginger. Next add the Asian hot sauce, lime juice, sugar and salt to the mixture. Mix together well. Combine shrimp and mango salsa in a large bowl and mix well. Allow mixture to chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Serve with corn chips.
NotesThis salsa can be served as an appetizer with corn chips, while your dinner guests wait for you to finish up in the kitchen with dinner.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More