- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound small shrimp
- 1 package portabella mushroom caps
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon butter, divided
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 (16-ounce) box butter-flavored crackers
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- Shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. (Cut along back side so the shrimp can stand up on its own with the bottom flared out.)
- Cut portabella mushrooms into chunks about 1/3 the size of a cracker. Slice cucumber into 1/8-inch thick, round slices. Saute shrimp in 1 tablespoon butter until cooked thoroughly. In a separate pan, saute mushrooms in 1 teaspoon butter.
- To serve, spread a reasonable amount of cream cheese on cracker. Place 1 slice of cucumber on top. Dab a thumbprint-size amount of cream cheese on the cucumber and top with a shrimp and piece of mushroom.
NotesMakes about 20.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More