- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups small shell pasta
- 1 1/2 lbs. cooked shrimp, halved
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Cook past according to package directions, cool
- Mix, shrimp, celery, peppers, and onions in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo, salad dressing and Old Bay seasoning
- Add cooled shrimp to large bowl.
- Add salad dressing mixture to large bowl and stir.
- Sprinkle additional Old Bay over top.
- Cover and refrigerate, serve chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Lau Family RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More