- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups small shell pasta
- 1 1/2 lbs. cooked shrimp, halved
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Cook past according to package directions, cool
- Mix, shrimp, celery, peppers, and onions in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo, salad dressing and Old Bay seasoning
- Add cooled shrimp to large bowl.
- Add salad dressing mixture to large bowl and stir.
- Sprinkle additional Old Bay over top.
- Cover and refrigerate, serve chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More