- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 14.5 oz. cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
- 8 oz. medium peeled cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup water
- Ground Black Pepper
- Slivered fresh basil
- Focaccia wedges
- 1. In a large saucepan cook celery and onion in hot oil just until tender. Stir in tomatoes; heat through. Add shrimp, whipping cream, and water. Cook over medium heat just until hot. Season to taste with pepper.
- 2. Ladle chowder into bowls; top with basil Serve with focaccia wedges. Serves 4 (1-1/2-cup servings).