- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, and deveined
- 1/3 cup fresh tangerine or orange juice
- 1/3 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- 12 strips tangerine peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- Cover bottom of large skillet with 1/2 inch water.
- Add bok choy; drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover; cook over high heat until bok choy is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Arrange bok choy around edge of platter.
- Boil liquid in skillet until reduced to glaze, about 1 minute; pour over bok choy.
- Mix shrimp and next 5 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in skillet over high heat.
- Add onions and ginger.
- Sauté 1 minute.
- Add shrimp mixture.
- Toss until shrimp are just opaque in center, about 3 minutes.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to the platter with bok choy on it.
- Cook sauce until thickened, about 2 minutes. Spoon sauce over shrimp.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More