- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 70
- 20 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 Tbsp basil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups marinara sauce from jar
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook pasta 7 minutes, until almost done. Drain
- Heat medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add oil to pan, swirl to coat.
- Add shallots, cook 4 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Add cream cheese, milk and pepper. Cook until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat, stir in basil.
- Add shrimp. Stir to coat.
- Divide shrimp mixture evenly among shells.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Spread one cup of marinara over bottom of pan.
- Arrange shells in dish, top with remaining marinara.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes
NotesEVERYBODY'S favorite !!! Super easy, but nice enough for dinner guests
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More