- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 70
- 20 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 Tbsp basil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups marinara sauce from jar
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook pasta 7 minutes, until almost done. Drain
- Heat medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add oil to pan, swirl to coat.
- Add shallots, cook 4 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Add cream cheese, milk and pepper. Cook until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat, stir in basil.
- Add shrimp. Stir to coat.
- Divide shrimp mixture evenly among shells.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Spread one cup of marinara over bottom of pan.
- Arrange shells in dish, top with remaining marinara.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes
NotesEVERYBODY'S favorite !!! Super easy, but nice enough for dinner guests
Cooking with Sabra
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More