- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 70
- 20 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 Tbsp basil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups marinara sauce from jar
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook pasta 7 minutes, until almost done. Drain
- Heat medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add oil to pan, swirl to coat.
- Add shallots, cook 4 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Add cream cheese, milk and pepper. Cook until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat, stir in basil.
- Add shrimp. Stir to coat.
- Divide shrimp mixture evenly among shells.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Spread one cup of marinara over bottom of pan.
- Arrange shells in dish, top with remaining marinara.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes
NotesEVERYBODY'S favorite !!! Super easy, but nice enough for dinner guests
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More