SHRIMPS DIAVOLO IN TOMATO VODKA SAUCE
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1lb 31-40ct raw Shrimps, shelled & deveined
- 4-5 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 4-5 drops Zatarain's Shrimp & Crab Boil
- several shakes Redhot sauce
- 1-2tblsps Horseradish Cocktail Sauce (I use Lighthouse from Buffalo NY- it has Worcestershire in it, too, I think)
- dash Cayenne
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 can Ro-Tel Tomatoes, or other w/Green Chilis
- 1 sm can diced or sliced Green Chilis
- 3-4tblps Cocktail Sauce
- 1tblsp +/- Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1tsp Sugar
- Vodka- maybe 1/2c +/-??
- 1c Sour Cream
- Pasta Noodles, cooked per package direction
* Blend all ingredients for SAUCE ~EXCEPT SOUR CREAM~ together in tall saucepan and cook over med-hi flame til bubbly.
* SIMULTANEOUSLY, sauté all ingredients for SHRIMPS in plenty of melted butter together in sauté pan, stirring well to blend, til shrimps are pink.
* Blend two mixtures together in the lg saucepan; add sour cream and heat thru again til just bubbly.
* Serve over spaghetti or fettuccini or linguini, topped with some Parmesan or Romano cheese.