- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1lb 31-40ct raw Shrimps, shelled & deveined
- 4-5 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 4-5 drops Zatarain's Shrimp & Crab Boil
- several shakes Redhot sauce
- 1-2tblsps Horseradish Cocktail Sauce (I use Lighthouse from Buffalo NY- it has Worcestershire in it, too, I think)
- dash Cayenne
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 can Ro-Tel Tomatoes, or other w/Green Chilis
- 1 sm can diced or sliced Green Chilis
- 3-4tblps Cocktail Sauce
- 1tblsp +/- Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1tsp Sugar
- Vodka- maybe 1/2c +/-??
- 1c Sour Cream
- Pasta Noodles, cooked per package direction
- * Blend all ingredients for SAUCE ~EXCEPT SOUR CREAM~ together in tall saucepan and cook over med-hi flame til bubbly.
- * SIMULTANEOUSLY, sauté all ingredients for SHRIMPS in plenty of melted butter together in sauté pan, stirring well to blend, til shrimps are pink.
- * Blend two mixtures together in the lg saucepan; add sour cream and heat thru again til just bubbly.
- * Serve over spaghetti or fettuccini or linguini, topped with some Parmesan or Romano cheese.
NotesSome like it HOTTT. I'm one of 'em. This is hot stuff. I made it while drinking the vodka. So it didn't bother me much at the time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More