SILKEN TAUFU SOUP
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube silken taufu
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 1 potato (diced)
- 1 medium onion (half)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cm ginger (sliced)
- 1 cube chicken stock
- 2 tablespoon light soya sauce
- 1 small packets fish balls or fish cakes
- Chinese celery and fried onions for garnishing.
- Fill the pot with water about 500ml approximately. Bring to boil and put all the ingredients except the fishballs and the silken taufu into the pot.
- Let it cook true, after the carrots and potato are tender, add in the fishballs and the taufu.
- Serve hot with white rice.
No salt in this dish. Chicken cube is enough.
Small Packets are usually at the supermarket $2.00 for 10 fishballs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More