- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 c. fat free cottage cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1/2 mashed small banana (or 1/4 c. any other fruit)
- dash cinnamon
- dash vanilla extract
- 1 packet Splenda
- 1. If the banana is not ripe, puree it in the blender first.
- 2. Add all of the other ingredients (if using blueberries, leave out and stir it in once everything else is blended).
- 3. Pour the batter onto a skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4. Serve warm with sugar free syrup. Enjoy!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More