- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 c. fat free cottage cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1/2 mashed small banana (or 1/4 c. any other fruit)
- dash cinnamon
- dash vanilla extract
- 1 packet Splenda
- 1. If the banana is not ripe, puree it in the blender first.
- 2. Add all of the other ingredients (if using blueberries, leave out and stir it in once everything else is blended).
- 3. Pour the batter onto a skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4. Serve warm with sugar free syrup. Enjoy!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More