- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 c. fat free cottage cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1/2 mashed small banana (or 1/4 c. any other fruit)
- dash cinnamon
- dash vanilla extract
- 1 packet Splenda
- 1. If the banana is not ripe, puree it in the blender first.
- 2. Add all of the other ingredients (if using blueberries, leave out and stir it in once everything else is blended).
- 3. Pour the batter onto a skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4. Serve warm with sugar free syrup. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
A Falcon FeastSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More