- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 liters of Sprite
- 1 gallon of rainbow sherbet
- Buy the ice cream in half gallon containers.
- Take the first half gallon out and place it in the punch bowl.
- Add a two liter container of Sprite® to the bowl and as it melts use an ice cream scoop to break off bits of the ice cream.
- Freshen up as necessary with additional ice cream and Sprite.
- For a flavorful flare consider adding fruit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More