- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) Package Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Pound Imitation Crabmeat, Shredded thin and Chopped
- Garlic Powder
- Beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic and lemon juice in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the green onions and crabmeat.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
NotesThat's just it. Simple. Easy. Good. I pair these with buttery crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
My Family Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More