- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) Package Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Pound Imitation Crabmeat, Shredded thin and Chopped
- Garlic Powder
- Beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic and lemon juice in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the green onions and crabmeat.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
NotesThat's just it. Simple. Easy. Good. I pair these with buttery crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Short & Sweet
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More