SIMPLE & DELICIOUS CHICKEN POT PIE (5 PTS)
Simple & Delicious Chicken Pot Pie (5 pts)
- 7.5 oz. can Pillsbury buttermilk refrigerated biscuits
- 12 1/2 oz. can cooked chicken breast, drained
- 10 3/4 oz. can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 8 1/2 oz. can of peas and carrots, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, soup, peas and carrots, parsley, black pepper and salt. Mix well to combine.
Spray an 8" x 8" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken mixture in baking dish. Slightly flatten biscuits between your palms. Top chicken mixture evenly with biscuits.
Bake for 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve immediately.
268 cal., 2.7 g. fat, 2.5 g. fiber