- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7.5 oz. can Pillsbury buttermilk refrigerated biscuits
- 12 1/2 oz. can cooked chicken breast, drained
- 10 3/4 oz. can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 8 1/2 oz. can of peas and carrots, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, soup, peas and carrots, parsley, black pepper and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Spray an 8" x 8" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken mixture in baking dish. Slightly flatten biscuits between your palms. Top chicken mixture evenly with biscuits.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Nutrition Information:
- 268 cal., 2.7 g. fat, 2.5 g. fiber
NotesI found this recipe at www.halfmysize.com and my husband and I absolutely love it. Our oven needs about 5 more minutes for the biscuits to be completely done and there was a tad too much pepper in it for our tastes (will decrease the next time I make it). This is the best WW-friendly chicken pot pie I've made yet.. and I've tried quite a few!
The Naked Macaron
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More