- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- for dough
- 180 gramms butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 lemon
- 300 gramms wheat flour(if you don't have these don't bother and take the other)
- 100 gramms pottato's starch
- 1 ts baking-powder
- Inside of cupcake
- I usualy put drayed fruts like : raisins, dryed pineapple,dryed plums.Choose whatever yo like you don't have put these fruts .
- Also you can put nuts ,lemon peel.
- It's very easy :
- Melt the butter and pour it into other ingediens(press the lemon juice to flour)than take a very good stir. STIR STIR STIR...
- Add what you have choosen for inside and stir the dough again.
- Put the dough to the cupcakes baking-tin theretofore smearded the tin with oil and stifted with pulled .Add the cupcakes to oven for 30 minutes to bake(I usualy don't look at the time I wait till they look prity!!!)
- Have deliciuos moment!!!
- P.S.: If the dought is too hard pour some milk in it.
- You can add some melted choc on each cupcake. LOVELY!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More