- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- for dough
- 180 gramms butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 lemon
- 300 gramms wheat flour(if you don't have these don't bother and take the other)
- 100 gramms pottato's starch
- 1 ts baking-powder
- Inside of cupcake
- I usualy put drayed fruts like : raisins, dryed pineapple,dryed plums.Choose whatever yo like you don't have put these fruts .
- Also you can put nuts ,lemon peel.
- It's very easy :
- Melt the butter and pour it into other ingediens(press the lemon juice to flour)than take a very good stir. STIR STIR STIR...
- Add what you have choosen for inside and stir the dough again.
- Put the dough to the cupcakes baking-tin theretofore smearded the tin with oil and stifted with pulled .Add the cupcakes to oven for 30 minutes to bake(I usualy don't look at the time I wait till they look prity!!!)
- Have deliciuos moment!!!
- P.S.: If the dought is too hard pour some milk in it.
- You can add some melted choc on each cupcake. LOVELY!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More