- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 liters of Sprite
- 1 gallon of rainbow sherbet
- Buy the ice cream in half gallon containers.
- Take the first half gallon out and place it in the punch bowl.
- Add a two liter container of Sprite® to the bowl and as it melts use an ice cream scoop to break off bits of the ice cream.
- Freshen up as necessary with additional ice cream and Sprite.
- For a flavorful flare consider adding fruit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More