- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9" pie crust
- 6 eggs
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. cheddarella cheese
- 8 oz. broiled/pan-fried bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius).
- Whisk eggs and cream in a medium mixing bowl until well blended.
- Stir cheese into egg mixture.
- Sprinkle bacon over pie crust.
- Pour egg mixture over bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 435 degrees Fahrenheit (223 degrees Celsius). Then reduce heat to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (162 degrees Celsius) and bake for approximately 35 minutes longer. Quiche is finished cooking when a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let the quiche cool for a few minutes before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More