- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9" pie crust
- 6 eggs
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. cheddarella cheese
- 8 oz. broiled/pan-fried bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius).
- Whisk eggs and cream in a medium mixing bowl until well blended.
- Stir cheese into egg mixture.
- Sprinkle bacon over pie crust.
- Pour egg mixture over bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 435 degrees Fahrenheit (223 degrees Celsius). Then reduce heat to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (162 degrees Celsius) and bake for approximately 35 minutes longer. Quiche is finished cooking when a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let the quiche cool for a few minutes before cutting.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More