- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 6 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cups cubed yellow potatoes (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 container (16 ounces) refrigerated salsa
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 Fresh California Avocado, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup light (50% less fat) sour cream
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1. Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips.
- 2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining beef. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- 3. Heat remaining 4 teaspoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add potatoes. Cook 7 to 8 minutes or until browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Carefully stir in salsa, red pepper and garlic salt. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, covered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Return beef to skillet. Add corn; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 4. Stir in avocado. Serve with sour cream and cilantro.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More