- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 6 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cups cubed yellow potatoes (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 container (16 ounces) refrigerated salsa
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 Fresh California Avocado, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup light (50% less fat) sour cream
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1. Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips.
- 2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining beef. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- 3. Heat remaining 4 teaspoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add potatoes. Cook 7 to 8 minutes or until browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Carefully stir in salsa, red pepper and garlic salt. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, covered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Return beef to skillet. Add corn; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 4. Stir in avocado. Serve with sour cream and cilantro.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More