- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2 layer cake
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup butter
- 4 1/2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Food coloring
- In a bowl beat butter or margarine until fluffy. Gradually add 2 cups of the confectioners' sugar, beating well.
- Slowly beat in the 1/4 milk and vanilla. Slowly beat in remaining sugar. Beat in additional milk, if needed, to make of spreading consistency. Tint with food color, if desired.
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More