- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2 layer cake
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup butter
- 4 1/2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Food coloring
- In a bowl beat butter or margarine until fluffy. Gradually add 2 cups of the confectioners' sugar, beating well.
- Slowly beat in the 1/4 milk and vanilla. Slowly beat in remaining sugar. Beat in additional milk, if needed, to make of spreading consistency. Tint with food color, if desired.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More