- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2 layer cake
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup butter
- 4 1/2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Food coloring
- In a bowl beat butter or margarine until fluffy. Gradually add 2 cups of the confectioners' sugar, beating well.
- Slowly beat in the 1/4 milk and vanilla. Slowly beat in remaining sugar. Beat in additional milk, if needed, to make of spreading consistency. Tint with food color, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Lau Family Recipes
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More