- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups instant nonfat dry milk
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4cup reduced sodium chicken, beef, or vegetarian bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. dried crushed thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried crushed basil
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Combine all ingredients using a blender. Store in an airtight container. Use as a replacement for canned creamed soups.
- To substitute for one can of condensed cream soup, stir together 1/3 cup of dry mix and 1 cup of water in saucepan. Cook and stir until thickened.
- Yield: Equivalent to nine cans condensed soup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Food Travels Through Italy
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More