- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups instant nonfat dry milk
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4cup reduced sodium chicken, beef, or vegetarian bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. dried crushed thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried crushed basil
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Combine all ingredients using a blender. Store in an airtight container. Use as a replacement for canned creamed soups.
- To substitute for one can of condensed cream soup, stir together 1/3 cup of dry mix and 1 cup of water in saucepan. Cook and stir until thickened.
- Yield: Equivalent to nine cans condensed soup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More