- Cooking Time: 120
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 12 Ounce Package Petite Carrots
- 4 Celery Ribs, chopped
- 1 Vidalia Onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, chopped
- 1 Package Cooked Egg Noodles
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Place chicken in a large pot and cover with water. Add salt and bay leaf and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook on med-high for 2 hours. Or until done.
- Remove chicken from pot. Remove chicken from bones and shred. Strain chicken broth to make sure no bones or bay leaf are left. Return chicken to pot and add all veggies and garlic. Season with your favorite seasonings. Cook until veggies are tender.
- Add egg noodles and serve!
NotesPerfect for a Winter Day! I cook this about once a week because it's cheap to make and it makes enough to feed my small army!
NOTE: You can add egg noodles with veggies - I don't know why I dont. I just never have. It saves a pan! You can also add potatoes, mushrooms or green beans to this!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Get Fit With Good Food!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More