- Cooking Time: 120
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 12 Ounce Package Petite Carrots
- 4 Celery Ribs, chopped
- 1 Vidalia Onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, chopped
- 1 Package Cooked Egg Noodles
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Place chicken in a large pot and cover with water. Add salt and bay leaf and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook on med-high for 2 hours. Or until done.
- Remove chicken from pot. Remove chicken from bones and shred. Strain chicken broth to make sure no bones or bay leaf are left. Return chicken to pot and add all veggies and garlic. Season with your favorite seasonings. Cook until veggies are tender.
- Add egg noodles and serve!
NotesPerfect for a Winter Day! I cook this about once a week because it's cheap to make and it makes enough to feed my small army!
NOTE: You can add egg noodles with veggies - I don't know why I dont. I just never have. It saves a pan! You can also add potatoes, mushrooms or green beans to this!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More