- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/4 t vanilla extract
- 6 slices of white bread
- cinnamon sugar
- 1. heat a griddle on medium heat.
- 2. beat together eggs, milk and vanilla in a shallow dish.
- 3. coat a slice of bread in mixture on both sides, the transfer to griddle.
- 4. let cook for about 1 minute each side. it should be golden brown.
- 5. transfer to serving plate while still hot spread some butter on toast and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 6. repeat with all bread.
- 7. serve with syrup and extra cinnamon sugar.
NotesSimple and easy french toast with a slight cinnamon flavor!