- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/4 t vanilla extract
- 6 slices of white bread
- cinnamon sugar
- 1. heat a griddle on medium heat.
- 2. beat together eggs, milk and vanilla in a shallow dish.
- 3. coat a slice of bread in mixture on both sides, the transfer to griddle.
- 4. let cook for about 1 minute each side. it should be golden brown.
- 5. transfer to serving plate while still hot spread some butter on toast and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 6. repeat with all bread.
- 7. serve with syrup and extra cinnamon sugar.
NotesSimple and easy french toast with a slight cinnamon flavor!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More