- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/4 t vanilla extract
- 6 slices of white bread
- cinnamon sugar
- 1. heat a griddle on medium heat.
- 2. beat together eggs, milk and vanilla in a shallow dish.
- 3. coat a slice of bread in mixture on both sides, the transfer to griddle.
- 4. let cook for about 1 minute each side. it should be golden brown.
- 5. transfer to serving plate while still hot spread some butter on toast and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 6. repeat with all bread.
- 7. serve with syrup and extra cinnamon sugar.
NotesSimple and easy french toast with a slight cinnamon flavor!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Recipes for Vitality
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More