SIMPLE CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST
- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/4 t vanilla extract
- 6 slices of white bread
- cinnamon sugar
1. heat a griddle on medium heat.
2. beat together eggs, milk and vanilla in a shallow dish.
3. coat a slice of bread in mixture on both sides, the transfer to griddle.
4. let cook for about 1 minute each side. it should be golden brown.
5. transfer to serving plate while still hot spread some butter on toast and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
6. repeat with all bread.
7. serve with syrup and extra cinnamon sugar.