- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20-30 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Roll each roll into a 10-inch rope. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Dip each rope in butter and then in cinnamon sugar. Coil each rope and place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon sugar over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine icing ingredients and drizzle over warm rolls.
NotesThese rolls are simple to make and simply wonderful to eat.
Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2259
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
The Italian Exchange
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More