- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20-30 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Roll each roll into a 10-inch rope. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Dip each rope in butter and then in cinnamon sugar. Coil each rope and place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon sugar over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine icing ingredients and drizzle over warm rolls.
NotesThese rolls are simple to make and simply wonderful to eat.
Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2259
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More