- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups confectioners sugar, divided
- 2 tbsp milk or light cream per bowl
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract per bowl
- white, red, green and blue food coloring
- Place 1 cup of sugar in each of 4 small bowls.
- Add 2 tbsp milk or light cream, 1/2 tsp vanilla and a few drops of your desired food color to each bowl. Mix thoroughly with a fork, until smooth and a good consistency: thin for filling in large spaces and thick for making clear lines.
- Add extra milk if necessary.
- Scrape each color into a small zip-lock plastic bag.
- Snip the corner of the bag to ice cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More