- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups confectioners sugar, divided
- 2 tbsp milk or light cream per bowl
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract per bowl
- white, red, green and blue food coloring
- Place 1 cup of sugar in each of 4 small bowls.
- Add 2 tbsp milk or light cream, 1/2 tsp vanilla and a few drops of your desired food color to each bowl. Mix thoroughly with a fork, until smooth and a good consistency: thin for filling in large spaces and thick for making clear lines.
- Add extra milk if necessary.
- Scrape each color into a small zip-lock plastic bag.
- Snip the corner of the bag to ice cookies.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More