- Cooking Time: 1 minutes per side
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Milk (opt)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Crisco and Butter
- Mix together eggs, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add a tiny bit (by tsp at a time) if the mix is too dry.
- Fry with crisco and butter on cast iron pan or griddle.
- Fill with your favorite fruit or just top with maple syrup
NotesTalk about blowing my husband away with an awesome breakfast once in awhile!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten-Free and Delicious
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More