- Cooking Time: 1 minutes per side
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Milk (opt)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Crisco and Butter
- Mix together eggs, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add a tiny bit (by tsp at a time) if the mix is too dry.
- Fry with crisco and butter on cast iron pan or griddle.
- Fill with your favorite fruit or just top with maple syrup
NotesTalk about blowing my husband away with an awesome breakfast once in awhile!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More