- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspooons cinnamon
- chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 stick margarine/butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- Grease bundt or pound cake pan well.
- Cut biscuits into fourths.
- Mix cinnamon and white sugar, shake in a large ziplock bag with half of biscuits.
- Place covered biscuits in bottom of the pan. Melt margarine and add brown sugar.
- Boil until slightly thickened.
- Pour half of mixture into pan over biscuits.
- Add a couple handfuls of nuts, repeat with the rest of the biscuits & butter mixture.
- Pour extra cinnamon sugar on top if desired. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan and turn on to serving plate.
NotesMy mom used to make this on snow days when I was a kid. It brings back lovely memories every time I eat it. Oh and it's definately sinfully good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cooking for a Cure
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More