- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspooons cinnamon
- chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 stick margarine/butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- Grease bundt or pound cake pan well.
- Cut biscuits into fourths.
- Mix cinnamon and white sugar, shake in a large ziplock bag with half of biscuits.
- Place covered biscuits in bottom of the pan. Melt margarine and add brown sugar.
- Boil until slightly thickened.
- Pour half of mixture into pan over biscuits.
- Add a couple handfuls of nuts, repeat with the rest of the biscuits & butter mixture.
- Pour extra cinnamon sugar on top if desired. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan and turn on to serving plate.
NotesMy mom used to make this on snow days when I was a kid. It brings back lovely memories every time I eat it. Oh and it's definately sinfully good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Fun appetizers and snacks
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More