- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package graham crackers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- Soften cream cheese and beat well.
- Add condensed milk, lemon, and vanilla. Mix very well.
- Pour into a graham cracker crust.
- To make a crust, crush the graham crackers, stir in butter and sugar, press into a pie pan. I bake mine for about 5 or 6 minutes in a 375 degree oven. Make sure it is very cool before pouring in the filling.
- Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More