- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package graham crackers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- Soften cream cheese and beat well.
- Add condensed milk, lemon, and vanilla. Mix very well.
- Pour into a graham cracker crust.
- To make a crust, crush the graham crackers, stir in butter and sugar, press into a pie pan. I bake mine for about 5 or 6 minutes in a 375 degree oven. Make sure it is very cool before pouring in the filling.
- Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More