- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package graham crackers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- Soften cream cheese and beat well.
- Add condensed milk, lemon, and vanilla. Mix very well.
- Pour into a graham cracker crust.
- To make a crust, crush the graham crackers, stir in butter and sugar, press into a pie pan. I bake mine for about 5 or 6 minutes in a 375 degree oven. Make sure it is very cool before pouring in the filling.
- Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More