- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 TBSP garlic powder
- 1 TBSP dried basil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 (4-6 ounce) salmon
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Season salmon with spices.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle.
- Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Top each filet with a lemon wedge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More