- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large bunches of scallions (green onions, spring onion)
- 1 scant tsp. salt (I use coarse salt), or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Chop the scallions and place in a medium size bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over scallions.
- Mix in 1/2 cup sour cream (more or less, depending on the size of your scallion bunches).
- Refrigerate until serving time.
NotesMy mother always served this on her "zakuski" (a Russian hors d'oueveres or buffet)table. My family especially loves it on the side with mashed potatoes and cutlets. It really is tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Naked Macaron
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More