- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30 large bones
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup skim milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk
- Add wet mixture to dry, and mix well
- Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll out 1/4 inch thick and cut out shapes.
- Placed on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on a rack then store in an airtight container.
Notesfrom three dog bakery
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
NFPG Recipe Collection
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More