- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (28oz) can crushed tomatoes (pureed in food processor)
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1.5 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp onion powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pinch of sugar
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- Saute garlic in olive oil. Add in tomato paste and cook for a few minutes to brown. Add in the pureed crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and the rest of the seasoning ingredients. Simmer 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
NotesI do not care for chunks of anything in my spaghetti sauce, so I created a recipe that was chuck free. But by all means feel free to not puree the crushed tomatoes and to add onions if you like them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More