- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef (95% lean)
- 2 cups diced yellow potatoes (1/2-inch dice)
- 1 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup manzanilla pimiento-stuffed olives, cut in half
- 1-1/4 teaspoons adobo seasoning with pepper, divided
- 1-1/4 teaspoons smoked paprika, divided
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 4 ounces (1/3 less fat) cream cheese, softened
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8-inch diameter), warmed
- 1. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, breaking beef up into small crumbles; drain.
- 2. Add diced potatoes, 1/2 cup roasted peppers, onion, olives, 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning and 1 teaspoon smoked paprika. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in tomato sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, covered, 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Meanwhile, place cream cheese, remaining roasted peppers, adobo seasoning and smoked paprika in bowl of food processor. Process until smooth.
- 4. Spread each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons roasted red pepper sauce. Top with 1-1/4 cups beef-potato mixture; fold tortilla over filling. Serve with remaining red pepper sauce.
- Nutrition information per serving: 451 calories; 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat; 4 g monounsaturated fat); 91mg cholesterol; 1,024 mg sodium; 43 g carbohydrate; 5.4 g fiber; 34 g protein; 7.0 mg niacin; 0.6 mg vitamin B6; 2.5 mcg vitamin B12; 4.0 mg iron; 19.3 mcg selenium; 6.4 mg zinc; 88.8 mg choline.
- This recipe is an excellent source of fiber, protein, niacin, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12, zinc, iron, and selenium; and a good source of choline.
- © Cattlemen’s Beef Board and American National CattleWomen, Inc.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delightful DessertsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More